My current SuperCollider development workflow is based on this setup
- I use sourcetree (I’m on OS X)
- I forked SuperCollider to my github account (atm.
- I renamed the remote pointing to the official SuperCollider repo (
- I added my personal fork at
If developing SuperCollider, I
- check out recent
upstream/3.9because we’re in release mode) and compile it,
- branch a
topic/branchnameand commit my changes to it,
- push the branch to
- create a pull request for the branch and wait for reactions.
If working on my own stuff (“composing”), I
- switch to
- recompile SuperCollider (i.e.
cmake), though most of the times this is not needed since many changes in the language are happening in